Friday, January 13, 2012

All that talk..!!!

Can't really count how many times I've heard the nonsense that all little girls fantasize about their wedding day. Really? I never did. I never thought all about Prince Charming, fantasy romance, knight in shining armour, picture perfect dress, or any of that!!! I would say What Crap!!!

I guess I'm not your average girl.
My dreams have always been different!! I dnt remember a time when gadgets have not been around. Its hard for me to think of a time when I dnt have them around...!! Was browsing through a store yesterday and I realised there's not one gadget here which I want to buy and which I dnt have at this point of time..!!
Still remember a dream which I saw when I was a kid. I guess I had Physics Exam the next day! And was reading a book on Universe and fell asleep. And the dream which I saw has been most vivid most memorable till date. Was in a hi-tec classroom and the facilitator actually took us for a trip to Universe. We saw all the major starts, travelled light years to exotic locations and what not. After that, have never had any doubts regarding any exam question on Universe. Oh and at the end of the tour the facilitator took us to a zone where there was a rainbow. The Rainbow had vivid colors. All bright and Shiny, some florescent. And each second the color at any given point used to change. Also, each point used to correspond to a specific venue on Earth. Depending upon the color and the pattern of color change, events used to happen on Earth.
Its just makes me realise that there are n number of items you dont know about and you can not actually comprehend at times as well. Its just that you need to have an open mind to accept what you are seeing. Today it might seem as a miracle for you but mayhap its just that you are not seeing the bigger picture. Mayhap its just something you need to widen your horizons and accept!!!

2 comments:

Saikat said...

i cannot see. Can you? Change the font color.

And long back what did I tell you about the comment settings? Make it open in a new window. It gets dizzy to comment and then go back to the page from the scratch.

Unknown said...

yea.. liked this style though so reverted back.. anyways.. see your point... happy???