Sunday, August 16, 2009

lost something....

The sun in my window, it's coming up
and i welcome the winter cold
a ray of light reminds me
of a lifetime spent wid u
i'm imitating steps with my fingertips
mapping your thoughts to memories of past
of our favorite places
of our uninhibited thoughts
and cherished dreams...
the dreamland where i used to feel safe...
looking at you, spending time wid u...
there's nothing in this world i did rather do...
i dont want us to drift apart in two speparate lives
not knowing if we will get a second chance
and here i stand today..
my heart has left the dwelling place
where i can return no more...

3 comments:

Saikat said...

what do you think ? I am putting so many comments...

Unknown said...

that is so nice of u.. after all my blog was so comment starved... good to know that i am nt the only person who reads my blogs... :)

Saikat said...

thats it? over?
arrey, don't u feel something like you shd write more comments in my blog than i have written in urs ?